Salary: Hourly, DOE
- Assist web development team with all front-end UX/UI interface elements of custom back-end systems – CMS, CRM and others – must have experience with responsive mobile design
- Responsible for sketching, wireframing and designing everything from marketing websites to robust user interfaces.
- This position will enable the cross-functional team to quickly prototype and explore new design and customer experience ideas – aspire to help create and drive an established but flexible workflow.
- The ideal candidate should possess inspiring and excellent visual design skills, familiarity with common UI design patterns and conventions, and have proven experience with information architecture.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Monitor performance of live projects and recommend optimizations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, multimedia or web design
- 3-5 years’ experience working professionally in web design
- Demonstrable creative and dynamic range
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A good command of Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, etc.
- Strong graphic design, layout, typography, image manipulation, and color correction skills.
- Experience working with content management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Video editing skills a plus
- Multimedia design a plus
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work effectively on your own time (work from home) while still meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of common software project management practices and development cycles.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
About Our Company:
- We are a tight-knit group of people that love all things design and development. Having been in the design business for well over 25 years, this is not just our passion–this is our livelihood. Now, saying that doesn’t mean we don’t like to have fun, we expertly balance the thin lines between work, play, and rest.
- We work with numerous clients from the beer industry to retail food suppliers to entertainment companies–there is never a dull day!
We would like to hire someone smarter than us to help not only provide our clients with top-notch design and dev but to also grow with us and the company. Is this you? Send us your stuff and let’s get to talking!Apply
Business is readily coming in and we are looking for some rockstar freelancers to help us out. Work will include WordPress site work, brochure design, infographics and more. Must have knowledge in Adobe CC, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress and basic design principles and color theory.
Please include your resume and link to your website/portfolio and going rate in the email.Apply